Home | About Us | History | Contact | Links| Information for Artists | Press
Entry Form 2019
Entry Form (PDF) |Entry Form (.doc) | Conditions | Site Visit | Site Map | Schedule | Awards | Siting
Sculpture in Context 2019 at the National Botanic Gardens
5th September to 18th October 2019
Please download the entryform above and complete
Please Note New Entry Form Layout – submissions must be made on the official downloadable sheets only. Information submitted using any other forms will NOT be accepted.
- The final day for receipt of proposals is Thursday 4th April 2019. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Please send proposal(s) together with entry form and cheque/postal order in an A4 envelope to:
Sculpture in Context, PO Box 10054, Dublin 16.
- Do NOT send Cash with your entry form.
- Proposals cannot be made on-line.
- Maquettes will not be accepted.
- Completed Entry Form
- Short Written description and Photographs/Drawings of proposed work on official A4 sheets only. (No CD's please)
- 2 photographs of previous work
- Stamped self-addressed envelope for return of proposals
- Site Map with 2 possible sites marked for your work
- Entry fee by cheque/postal order payable to Sculpture in Context
Please note you will be notified of the results by email. Please check your junk folders as bulk emails are often automatically treated as junk mail. Please also note that Artists will always be notified whether the work has been selected or not.